– December 4th, 2018 – SKWIM registration forms, ABC Release forms, and $50 deposit for each person attending are due
– January 7th, 2019 – payments due in full
Forms and Payments should be mailed to:
Chatham, IL 62629
– Group Leaders should receive payments from their students and have their church make one check payable to Area II Youth and sent to the address above.
WHAT IS SKWIM?
SKWIM is a ski retreat designed to create a shared experience between students and adults. Our hope is that your group will have a great time, experience God in a unique way through worship and teaching, and grow closer to one another through the activities and group time together. Middle school, high school and college students are welcome to attend! SKWIM happens thanks to the support of the American Baptist Churches of the Great Rivers Region.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Conference Cost = $165 (covers rooming, food, programming)
Skiing and Snowboarding
Day 1 – $75 if you need to rent equipment, $35 if you own your own
Day 2 – $40 if you need to rent, $20 if you have your own
Indoor Water Park = $40
Groups are welcome to find their own alternative activities, there are many great options within an hour and a half drive from Green Lake.
Meals covered in programming cost
– Saturday – breakfast, dinner
– Sunday – breakfast, lunch, pizza (late)
– Monday – breakfast
- students will need to bring $$ for meals while traveling
To register your students, they each need to fill out the SKWIM registration form and the ABC release form. If they are skiing on DAY 1 they will need to fill out the Cascade Minor Release form and if they are skiing on DAY 2 they’ll need to fill out the Devil’s Head Minor Release Form. We highly recommend that you have your students fill out a release form created to protect your church from liability as well.
– December 4th – a $50 deposit for each of your students as well as the SKWIM registration form, ABC release form and release forms for Cascade and Devil’s Head are due.
– January 7th – Your final payment should be postmarked by January 6th.
– Mail these items to Laura Rollet – see above for her address.
SKWIM REGISTRATION FORM 2020
ABC SKWIM Release
Coming soon – Cascade Minor Release (Needed for all minors who will ski on Day 1)
Coming soon – Cascade Tubing Release (there is an extra cost for tubing, group leaders need to line this up for their students)
Coming soon – Devil’s Head Minor Release (Needed for all minors who will ski on Day 2)
Kalahari Waterpark (No waiver is needed for Kalahari)